Terms & Conditions
2. PERSONAL USE LIMITATION. This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or intellectual property obtained from this website. You warrant that all information supplied by you or on your behalf in using this website is true and accurate.
3. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES. All contents of this website are owned by NULASTIN, Inc. (NULASTIN) or the attributed parties. All rights are reserved. All trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks and other intellectual property (such as text, images, graphics, icons, audio, video and software) appearing on this website are owned by NULASTIN and its affiliates, or by their suppliers. All rights are reserved with respect to such intellectual property. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to NULASTIN’s Designated Agent set forth below. All inquiries must be filed in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512.
1200 Pearl Street, Suite 200
5. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless NULASTIN, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and the officers, directors, employees, and agents of NULASTIN and its subsidiaries and affiliates, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this website. You expressly agree that the foregoing indemnity provision is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State where you are located and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full force and effect.
6. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE. As a condition to your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
7. PUBLIC FORUMS. NULASTIN is not responsible for reviewing, editing or otherwise censoring the accuracy, appropriateness or credibility of content posted in public forums, chat rooms, bulletin boards, and/or any other open exchanges on this website.
8. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. This website may contain hyperlinks to websites and/or date operated by parties other than NULASTIN. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. NULASTIN does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
9. SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE. Any software that is made available to use or download from this website (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of NULASTIN, its affiliates, and/or their suppliers. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies, or is included with, the Software (“License Agreement”). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms. For any Software not accompanied by a License Agreement, NULASTIN hereby grants to you, the user, a personal, nontransferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using this website in accordance with these terms and conditions and for no other purpose. Please note that all Software, including, without limitation, all HTML code contained on this website, is owned by NULASTIN, its affiliates, and/or their suppliers, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. The Software is warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the License Agreement. You acknowledge that the Software and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information are subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the USA. You agree not to export or re-export the Software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to export restrictions.
10. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. NULASTIN reserves the right to change at any time the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is offered.
12.SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that NULASTIN and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of NULASTIN Health and Beauty Products. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at Customercare@nulastin.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Boulder, CO before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which NULASTIN’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
UNAUTHORIZED RESELLER: YOU MAY NOT RESELL THE PRODUCTS IN WHOLE OR IN PART TO ANY THIRD PARTY UNLESS YOU HAVE ENTERED INTO A RESELLER AGREEMENT WITH US.
14. SUBSCRIPTIONS. Subscription: By purchasing a Subscription, you agree to an initial and recurring Subscription fee at the then-current Subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges until you cancel your subscription. **You may modify or cancel your Subscription at any time, **subject to the terms of our cancellation policy by logging into your account at NULASTIN.com/account, clicking on Manage Subscription and following the procedures described there.If you need help, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call our VIP help desk at (888) 847-8007.AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS: Once you subscribe, NULASTIN will automatically process your subscription fee with the card provided in the next billing cycle. NULASTIN will continue to automatically process your subscription fee at the selected internal until you modify or cancel your subscription. Subscription services only valid to customers in U.S.A.
15. Code of Conduct
NULASTIN’s online and social media channels are portals to connect communities and offer a space to share and highlight the power of elastin replenishment. By using NULASTIN’s website and/or posting on any of NULASTIN’s social media channels, you agree to be bound by this Code of Conduct.
NULASTIN will not tolerate posts that are rude, hateful, defamatory, disruptive, misleading false, obscene, discriminatory, or constitute harassment or personal attacks. Posts containing content that could be offensive to others will be removed and may result in you being banned or blocked on NULASTIN social media channels as well as refused as a customer of NULASTIN. In that same vein, please avoid posting content that may infringe on others’ intellectual property.
While we welcome and encourage lively discussion, debate, and diverse viewpoints, comments should be constructive, thoughtful, and positive, rather than attack other users and their views. Be respectful, polite, fair, and please keep comments focused on the topic of the original post. Be accurate. Fact-check. Substantiate. If there’s criticism, back up with evidence.
In order to protect the privacy of those using our social channels, please avoid posting any personal information, including email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses. Any posts including personal information will be removed.
The views expressed by our followers are not our own and may not represent the views of NULASTIN, its employees, contractors, directors, officers, board of directors, members, or affiliates. NULASTIN is not responsible for reviewing, editing, or otherwise censoring the accuracy, appropriateness or credibility of any content posted in public forums, chat rooms, or any other open exchanges on this website.
Last Updated 10.10.2022