What information do we collect?
· We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as email, or participate in another site feature.
· When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
· Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Cookies are small text files that are stored within your internet browser by the websites that you visit.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
· To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
· To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
· To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
· To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted.
What are the cookie types used by NULASTIN®?
These are cookies that our website needs in order to function and if they are not accepted by you, parts of the site won’t be usable. Examples of where these cookies are used include: to store how many items are in your shopping bag and to anonymously determine when you are signed in.
Third Party Cookies
We use various software tools that allow us to study, and then improve, how customers interact with our website – this is known as website analytics. Examples of analytical tools that we use include Google Analytics.Analytics cookies allow us to understand more about how many visitors we have to the website, how many times they visit nulastin.com and how many times a user viewed specific webpages within our site. Although analytics cookies allow us to gather specific information about the pages that you visit and whether you have visited nulastin.com multiple times, we cannot use them to find out details such as your name or address.
How can you manage our cookies?
If you do not want to accept cookies from nulastin.com, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. Popular browsers (e.g. Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge) allow you to amend your cookie settings so that cookies are no longer enabled across all websites that you visit. If you choose to do this, please be aware nulastin.com may no longer function as intended.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, no-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 03/07/19
PO. Box 7557
Boulder, CO 80306